Win a 2 Night Stay at a Luxury B&B in the UK
We’ve got a short stay for two people at one of our luxury B&Bs in England, Scotland or Wales up for grabs!
How to Enter
This competition is now closed
Follow us on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook – and you’ll be the first to find out about giveaways and deals in the future!
And don't forget to tell your friends about the competition! Maybe you'll be their plus one!
We’ve got a two night stay for two people at a luxury B&B in the UK to give away! The lucky winner will be able to pick two night’s accommodation at one of 15 luxurious B&Bs in a destination of their choice in the UK. The prize includes two nights in a stylish double room and delicious breakfasts in the morning.
Enjoybedandbreakfast.com is all about independent travel and accommodation with personality. We feature hand-picked guest houses, boutique B&Bs, country inns and small luxury hotels. Whatever your idea of a great holiday, we’ll help you find somewhere special to stay.
Terms & Conditions
1. The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over, and is not open to our employees, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents, or anyone directly connected with the promotion. Proof of identity and age may be required.
2. The competition will start at 14:00 GMT on 16th July 2012 and ends at 23:59 GMT on August 31st 2012.
3. Only one entry is allowed per person.
4. No purchase is necessary to enter.
5. The holiday is subject to availability and must be booked by 1 December 2012 and taken by 1 March 2013. The prize comprises two nights’ accommodation for two adults in a double room with breakfast. The winner may choose a stay at one of 15 luxury B&Bs in the UK defined by Enjoy Bed & Breakfast Ltd on a date of their choice subject to availability. The stay must be completed March 1st 2013.
6. Once a booking has been confirmed no changes are permitted. If a booking is cancelled by you, no alternative booking will be issued and the prize will be deemed to have been used. For the avoidance of doubt, no compensation and/or refund will be provided.
7. No responsibility is taken for entries which are lost, delayed or misdirected, or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
8. We reserve in all cases the right to replace the stated prizes with other prizes that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value. We offer no cash alternative for non-cash prizes, and prize winners must accept prizes in the form offered. Prizes are not refundable or transferable.
9. The winner will be drawn at random under independent supervision from all valid entries, and will be notified by email within two weeks of the closing date. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Enjoy Bed & Breakfast Ltd reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
11. The winner agrees to co-operate in any publicity that may arise which may include their name or image being used on websites, magazines or mobile services at any time as a result of the competition. They agree to their participation being broadcast, recorded and repeated without being entitled to any payment.
12. We reserve the right to disqualify or not award a prize to an entrant who in our opinion has not entered into the spirit of these terms and conditions or the intention of the competition.
13. By entering this competition you are agreeing to receive future related content from Enjoy Bed & Breakfast Ltd. If you do not want to receive any further information from us, you can unsubscribe from our mailing list through any of our correspondence.
15. The prize may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion by Enjoy Bed & Breakfast Ltd or any other third party.
16. Once the Prize Reservation has been issued, Enjoy Bed & Breakfast Ltd shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations caused by (but not limited to) weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, or any other circumstances beyond the control of Enjoy Bed & Breakfast Ltd.
17. Enjoy Bed & Breakfast Ltd acts as a booking agent on behalf of its Supplier(s). For all bookings your contract will be with the Supplier(s) concerned. The Supplier's booking conditions will apply to your contract and details can be obtained on request.
18. Standard Enjoy Bed & Breakfast Terms and Conditions apply.
19. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them. These Terms & Conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.